Monday, August 11, 2008

Current 93 - Thunder Perfect Mind


Band: Current 93
Album: Thunder Perfect Mind
Genre: Neofolk
Country of Origin: England
Year: 1992

Track Listing:
  1. A Beginning
  2. The Descent Of Long Satan And Babylon
  3. A Sadness Song
  4. A Song For Douglas After He's Dead
  5. In The Heart Of The Wood And What I Found There
  6. Mary Waits In Silence
  7. A Silence Song
  8. Lament For My Suzanne
  9. Riverdeadbank
  10. All The Stars Are Dead Now
  11. Rosy Star Tears From Heaven
  12. When The May Rain Comes
  13. Thunder Perfect Mind I
  14. Thunder Perfect Mind II
  15. Hitler As Kalki (SDM)
  16. A Sad Sadness Song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TK6UQXW


2 comments:

Carlzilla said...

It's not as good as their last album, but I'm a huge Current 93 fan so I thought I'd give you props for upping this.

Feta said...

I've been looking for this for a while. Thanks a ton for uploading it!