Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nature and Organisation - Beauty Reaps The Blood of Solitude

Band: Nature and Organisation
Album: Beauty Reaps The Blood of Solitude
Genre: Neofolk
Country of Origin: England
Year: 1994

Track Listing:
  1. Introduction
  2. Wicker Man Song
  3. Blood Of Solitude I
  4. Bloodstreamruns
  5. My Black Diary
  6. Tears For An Eastern Girl
  7. Beauty Destroyed
  8. Skeletontonguedworld
  9. Obsession Flowers As Torture
  10. Blood Of Solitude II
  11. Bonewhiteglory
Some of the most beautiful Neofolk I've ever heard. It's the work of Michael Cashmore of Current 93, and features David Tibet of Current 93 on vocals, as well as Douglas P. and Rose McDowall. I can only hope that everyone will be able to appreciate this gorgeous piece of art.

Note: The album is in m4a, sorry.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WB6FWI0


3 comments:

ZM76 said...

Nothing to be sorry about. MP4s sound better...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, man, you are right: this is exceptionally nice music

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, I've been searching for this album ever since I accidentaly erased my old files some years ago.

I believe the album hasn't been re-released, unfortunately.