Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lurker of Chalice - Lurker of Chalice

Band: Lurker of Chalice
Album: Lurker of Chalice
Genre: Ambient Black Metal
Country of Origin: USA
Year: 2005

Track Listing:
  1. I
  2. Piercing Where They Might
  3. Spectre As Valkerie Is
  4. Minions
  5. Paramnesia
  6. This Blood Falls As Mortal Part III
  7. Granite
  8. Vortex Chalice
  9. Fastened To The Five Points
It's 6 in the fucking morning so I'm too tired to say much, damn insomnia. To make it short and succinct, Lurker of Chalice is a project by Wrest, the man behind Leviathan, and consists of ambience, atmospheric Black Metal that's in many ways beautiful, use of unusual song structures and practically no growls; most of the lyrics are deep rumbling or chanting/singing and the first half of "This Blood Falls As Mortal Part III" is a woman narrating over Ambient music. Great stuff, enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2V1LG1W



2 comments:

Bobby said...

thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

The woman narrating is Gwyneth Paltrow in movie 'Sylvia'. She is reciting verses from one of Sylvia Plath's poems:

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm not solid. I'm hollow; there's nothing behind my eyes. I'm a negative of a person - as if I never thought anything, never wrote anything, never felt anything. All I want is blackness - blackness and silence'